Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Default page number in word, with enbedded excel sheets -audit report

You need to insert a Section break, then in page numbering autoformat and set
the start of the pagenumbering. Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Joy" wrote:

I am typing an audit report in word, with embedded excel sheets in both
landscape and portrait pages and trying to number pages, leaving out the
first page, toc, and auditors letter and starting the page numbers at the
first excel sheet and going forward, can anyone help, have tried various ways
and it won't do what I want it to perform. PLEASE HELP!!!!