Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David Hadley David Hadley is offline

Default How do I get a drop down form's selection to prompt display of dat

Hi,

I am trying to create a form that has form fields to be entered by the user.
I want to have a drop-down field form that has a list of entries. Depending
upon which one is selected, I then want (presumably by a macro on exit)
certain text to be displayed below.

I have no idea how to program Visual Basic so hoped that there would be an
automated way to do this, but if there is, it has so far remained elusive.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Kind regards for anyone's time,
David