Iron Mt Library Guy

I am using Word 2003 and I do not see that option in Table | Insert.
I only see Table | Insert | Rows Above and Table | Insert | Rows Below.
When I click on either one, it inserts one and only one row with no option
for multiple rows.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

When you use Table | Insert | Rows Above/Below, Word will insert as many
rows as you have selected.

"Iron Mt Library Guy" Iron Mt Library wrote
in message ...
Is there a way to insert multiple rows in an existing table without going

the "Table" - "Insert" menu for each row?

I want to keep the format from one row, while the one below it has a
differing format, so I find myself clicking "Table" "Insert Row below" for
every one I have to add and I want to add five at once.

Thanks