Nick Demetriou

"Nick Demetriou" wrote:
I did follow your suggestion but it did not work. It looks like I may have
much more serious problems than I thought.

It seams to me that I may have to reformat my C drive because when waiting
for the document to print, the CPU icon appears on the task bar having a hard
time to open up the printer. It goes up and down on %'s and finally opens up
the printer and prints that document but the printer manager does not open
completely to show the ink levels available.

Any suggestions before I scrape everything off my hard drive?

Thanks,

Nick

Thank you Cindy, I will try it and let you know
Nick

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?TmljayBEZW1ldHJpb3U=?=,

WARD PRINTING PROBLEM:
Trying to print a document the hourglass hangs around for an abnormally

long
time and without the printer being activated.

I think you'll have the best chance for getting help on this problem if you
ask the experts in the topic-specific newsgroup:

Also, when trying to print a document, a message at the bottom of the Word
screen shows €œWard is preparing to background print the Document€

You might try turning this option off in Tools/Options/Print so that you can
work until the problem is resolved.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org