Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Default Why does Word not allow me to copy and paste images?

Hi ?B?QmVpc2JvbA==?=,

Recently Word has not allowed me to copy and paste images into documents.
(It used to work fine before.) On the Clipboard it says 'Preview not
Available." This has not happened to me while using Word before and I am
wondering how I can use change this feature so I can copy and paste images
into documents again.

have you installed any new tools or updates recently? This problem has been
cropping up all year, and it's always turned out to be some kind of
non-Microsoft "management" tool that's interfering with the Clipboard.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org