Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Default Why does Word not allow me to copy and paste images?

Hi ?B?QmVpc2JvbA==?=,

I had the feeling this might be the reason behind my problem. My computer is
set to "Automatic Updates" so I would imagine that something has changed my
settings somehow.

As I said, the problem is usually a NON-Microsoft product of some kind, so
"Updates" are unlikely to have been the reason.

It would help if we knew which version of Word was involved. But the basic
trouble-shooting steps are to try starting Word in Safe Mode. If the problem
goes away, we're looking for an application-specific Add-in.

If the problem doesn't go away, start Windows in Safe Mode and see if that
helps. If it does, you're looking for something that loads when Windows starts.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)