Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beisbol Beisbol is offline

Default Why does Word not allow me to copy and paste images?

I am copying images from the internet using Explorer and from other
documents. I found that if I save images first I can insert them into
documents, but this can be a rather time consuming process. I prefer to be
able to do it the short way as before.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?QmVpc2JvbA==?=,

I tried running Word 2003 in Safe Mode and the result is the same. When I
copy images they can not be pasted into documents.

And you also tried booting Windows in Safe mode?

Are you able to copy things other than images?

If yes, where are you copying these images - from what source?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org