Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark

Default problem w/ word won't save documents or mail/print merge

no, there is a "print to winfax" only. i don't use this program now so i
deleted it but it would not lwt me save that change either? is there
supposed to be?
--
thanks,
Mark

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Under ToolsMacroMacros is there a macro with the name FileSave or
FileSaveAs when you have "All active templates and documents" selected in
the Macros in: control?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mark" wrote in message
it says it's activated already. any other suggestions? it appears, as i
mess with it, that this has to do with saving documents and whatever it
does
to save documents as you ask it to perform these tasks????
--
thanks,
Mark

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Have you "Activated" Word? If you select Activate Produce from the Help
menu, what happens?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mark" wrote in message
I'm having problems w/ word (office 2003) tha it won't save documents
or
mail/print merge. I can modify a document, print it and that is about
it.
When I do any type of merge (printer, email), it looks as if it
processed
it
but it does not exist in the printer que or in outlook. When exiting,
it
asks if i wan to save it, I click "yes" but it does nothing! I repeat
this,
and the only option that I have is to exit w/o saving and I loose
everything!
--
thanks,
Mark