Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Manuel Davila Manuel Davila is offline

Default Scaned doc saved to Word is scrambled when opened in Word 2007.

I scaned a doc on my HP and save it to wordpad. When I save the document
from wordpad to Word 2007 and I open the doc, it come up scrambled and can
not be fixed. Fore example: Policy #48, come up as #48 Policy and can not
be unscrambled. Is there a setting that I am missing.
The process was working fine at first, then it starting acting up and I
would have to restart the compurter and re-scan the doc for it to save ti
correctely. Now it will not work even after rebooting the system. Can
anyone help?
Regards,
Manuel