Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Label Mail Merge doesn't print first line on each page

If it is related to that problem, I would expect the problem is still
there. But to give a slightly different slant on Doug's latest post, to
select 4013 originally, you have to have selected "Continuous-feed
printers" and Avery US Letter. Although I would normally expect Word to
encode its output depending on the printer driver, I wonder whether the
"Continuous-feed" selection actually affects the output (I don't
remember, and I haven't checked, sorry).

As well as ensuring no "zoom" it's usually worth ensuring A4/Letter
resizing is switched off.

Luckily, Doug still seems to have ideas to spare!

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Merwyn wrote:
Hi Doug and Peter,

Thanks for trying to help me on this. I read the previous threads you
recommended in your email. The way I read it they sorta associated the
problem with Word 2003. So I installed on a system with Word 2007. The
results were the same as on Word 2003 where the first line is just the bottom
stripe of the line. This occurs on every 12th label

So I have this problem on the laser printer and the tractor printer with
either Word 2003 or Word 2007. If I use Word 2007 is there anything else I
can config or check?

I appreciate your time and efforts! Thanks!!!!
Merwyn