Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Andy Smith Andy Smith is offline

Default 'Automcatic' Formatting

Also, I have Outlook 2007 set to Arial in the Tools Options and my
signature is in Arial.

However, if I hit return after my signature, it reverts to Calabri 11. This
is what annoys my users the most, and which I need to prevent.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

For existing documents, you can modify the Normal style, as Suzanne
suggested.

To change the default font for new documents, you can use the Font dialog;
choose the desired settings and click the Default button.

For Outlook, use Tools | Options to set the desired font options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Andy Smith" wrote in message
Hiya,

Is there any way to stop Word (and Outlook for that matter) from jumping
between fonts automatically.

I've set a couple of documents to Arial size 10, but sometimes when I hit
return it reverts to Times New Roman size 12. The same happens in Outlook.

Also, when copy from a to b where the font is different, can I force
Office
apps to preserve destination formatting all the time?

Thanks

.