Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Frederic Houbie Frederic Houbie is offline

Default Impossible to make reference to a Table

Hello,

I've received a Word document that contain several tables. These
tables have a legend with auto numbering. At the beginning of the
document, I have a List of Tables, which is correct, with all the
tables and that I can update. But when I try to put somewhere in the
text a reference to a table using the Cross-Reference function, when I
click on Insert Cross Reference and I select Table in the combo box,
the list is empty. So I cannot make any reference to a table. I've
tried to do a Ctrl-A - F9 to update everything, but no change.

Could someone help me ?

Regards,

Frédéric