WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I divide a page into 3 for compliment slips

Here's how you can divide an A4 page into 3 sections in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new blank document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Margins" button and select "Custom Margins" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Margins" tab.
  5. Under "Multiple pages," select "3 pages" from the drop-down menu next to "Pages per sheet."
  6. Adjust the margins as needed to create the desired size for your compliment slips. You may need to adjust the margins for the top, bottom, left, and right of the page to get the desired layout.
  7. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Now you should have a page divided into 3 sections that you can individually watermark for your compliment slips.

To add a watermark, follow these steps:
  1. Click on the "Design" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "Watermark" button in the "Page Background" section.
  3. Select "Custom Watermark" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Printed Watermark" dialog box, select "Text watermark."
  5. Type in your desired text for the watermark and adjust the font, size, and color as needed.
  6. Select the appropriate section of the page that you want to apply the watermark to (e.g. "Section 1," "Section 2," or "Section 3.")
  7. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Repeat these steps for each section of the page to create your individualized compliment slips. Hope this helps!