Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Insert File

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

ACFalcon wrote:
This may be a simple question, but I can't find a solution. I am
trying to insert word files into a word document, by clicking Insert
- File then choosing the file and inserting it. The files I am
trying to insert have paragraphs that have different font sizes.
Some of the files insert fine, while others when inserted their fonts
are changed automatically to the default font. Why is this
happening, all of the files I created the exact same way and all were
created on the same machine with the same version of word and the
document that I am inserting them into is on the same machine with
the same version of word. How can I get the fonts to stay when
inserting a file?

Thanks,
ACFalcon