Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vincent Roggero[_2_] Vincent Roggero[_2_] is offline

Default Displaying outline levels in web layout

I've figured this out. The header styles paragraph left indent was set to
-0.6". Setting to 0 allows the outline numbers to show up in web layout.

"Vincent Roggero" wrote:

I have a Word 2007 single file web page document. When viewing in web
layout/browser I don't see my outline level numbers for the headers in the
document. Under print layout they show as expected. Is there a way to turn
on the level numbers in web layout?