Josep_456 Josep_456 is offline
Junior Member

Post Multiple substitution of words in a Word document

Good Morning.

Is there a Word add-on that allows multiple substitutions easily?

That is, I would like to select a pair of Excel columns (up to a certain number of rows) copy and paste as a table and tell Word to replace the words on the left of this table with the words on the right of this table.

Macros are not an option because it will take a lot of time to do them, I need something quick and easy.

Can it be done in any way? From what version of Word would it be available?

Regards, and thank you very much.