When you start Word, it opens with a new Blank Document.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check everything one more time. I
did notice one other interesting thing. There are two user accounts on
the machine. In one of the accounts, the 'crop marks' do not appear,
and in the other account they do. Neither account has any language
settings enabled.

Also, the KB article suggests that you must open a document for the
marks to appear. I'm assuming they also mean empty documents as well?
I do not have to open an existing document to see the marks in Word;
i.e., whenever I open Word, the marks are present, whether it is a new
document or an existing one.

Thanks again for the help!
Chris