Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I put labels in Alphabetical order?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm

"summerx11" wrote in message
I have six pages of labels that are not in alphabetical order. I would

like
to put these labels in alphatecial order so I dont have to search thru

pages
and pages of labels to find the one I want. I have tried to sort by A - Z
and also by column but it does not work how I want it to, It justs puts

the
one column in alphabetically and not the entire page. But I want all pages

A - Z?