Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how can I add content control to a footer

Until we know what it is she is trying to achieve it is difficult to advise
on a solution.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At least some types of content controls must work in headers and
footers, as some of Word's Header/Footer building blocks use them.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
As I asked you when you asked the same question yesterday, what
*exactly* is it that you are trying to achieve?
Your subject talks about content controls, which could not work in a
footer. You message talks about protection.

Suzanne wrote:
I am trying to add a protected footer to a document but am unable to
use the text box to accomplish this task. Is there another way to
do it? Thank you.