heartforhorses

Default Word 2003 Attachment in Outlook 2003 - changing automated view

When creating an attachment to an outgoing e-mail in MS Outlook 2003, I like
to view the attachment before sending to be sure everything appears the way I
want it to and the pages are formatted properly.

I need to know how to change the default view in Outlook to "Normal" from
"Reader", which makes the margins very strange.

How do I change the way Outlook views Word 2003 attachments to Normal so
that all documents appear in Normal view?