Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris Stammers Chris Stammers is offline

Default Next If

Hello,

I am trying to set up a document and I need it to ignore a record with a
given criteria. I have used 'Skip If' before however this statement generates
lots of error messages within our document generation system and I am trying
to avoid that. How does 'Next If' differ from 'Skip If' and can I use more
than one 'Next If' statement in a document? I have set the document up with
the following:

Do you foresee any problems with that? I am using Windows XP and Word 2000
from Office 2000 Premium

Thanks,
Chris