Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default applying styles to form controls word 2007

If you want to apply styles to form controls, you need to use a Rich Text
form control, not a Plain Text control.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"maggie" wrote in message
i am creating forms in word 2007. I insert a plain text conrtol and in the
properties create a style called bullets to create a multiline bulleted
list.
However when I type into the field no style is used and the enter key
produces a soft return instead of a paragraph. Cannot find any
information
on this. Also why doesn't the style present in the document appear in
the
Content Control Property box?

thaking anyone who can help me.

maggie