Luc

Mitcheja,
I think Excel would be a better bet to achieve what you are after.
Luc
"mitcheja" schreef in bericht
I work at a Family Medicine residency and we used Word to create a table to
use as a calendar for who is in clinic each day. Does anyone know how to
make it fill in the dates automatically (either by just entering the month
and year and then it fills in the dates or even by just entering 1 in the
first day of the mon (ie Monday) and the rest of the dates are entered
automatically?) We use a 5-day calendar (Mon-Fri). Thanks for any help
anyone can give.