Graham Mayor

Good thinking, but this is the second time in the last couple of months that
1 & 1 has managed to lose my web site. Again it happened at weekend when it
means hanging on to a support line for ages. They respond to e-mail but that
can take 48 hours, so not much is going to happen until Monday. I certainly
don't fancy listening to a recorded message for upwards of an hour at
international telephone call rates

I'll be back in the UK by Monday so if they haven't got their fingers out by
then ...........

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Sometimes you can get around this by using Google to search. If
Google has cached the page (which it almost always will have), then
you can get to it by choosing the link to the cached page instead.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Glad you got through eventually. I can't even get into the site
myself this morning. 1 and 1 will get a thrashing when I get home

rodneychemist wrote:
Wonderful! PDF toolbar is gone! Thanks for the help.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Try the link a bit later - the site appears to be down, beyond my
control, at the moment and I am currently away from my home country
so cannot readily check with the web host at present. I will in the
meantime e-mail them to complain

rodneychemist wrote:
I can't seem to open the link that you have given. Is there a
newer link or another place I can find the information?

Thanks

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm .

"rodneychemist" wrote:

The PDF Maker toolbar loads every time I start Word, even after
I turn it off. How do I stop it from loading permanently?