Carlone Carlone is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
What version of Word and of Windows? Is the Hebrew "IME" activated on
your system?

Is the original text in a Unicode version of Hebrew?

(Surely you don't mean mirror image -- with Resh shaped like r and Bet
and Kaf like c -- do you?)

On Mar 14, 11:53*am, Carlone wrote:
I need to copy and paste Hebrew words. The copy part works fine however
when I paste the word into a new or different document the word is
reversed. Instead of reading from right to left the word is backwards
and if on paper it would have to be held in front of a mirror to read
it. Is there a solution for this? Please advise. Thank you. Carl Eggers.

--
Carlone
Thank you for your reply & I hope this works ok. My OS is Windows XP & Word 2002. I guess it would be best to say the Hebrew word is inverted after pasting it. This I know nothing about "Is the original text in a Unicode version of Hebrew?" If you can help it will be great & if not it is no big deal. Thanks again. Carl.