Melody Koh

Default Why my line spacing is wider than everyone else (line spacing)?

Whenever I use Single spacing for my assignments, I always notice that my
piece of paper has much less words than all my other classmates- my spacing
is just wider even though I checked million times that I used single spacing
(same problem for double spacing). I'm in the U.S. but my windows XP is in
Chinese (my Office 2002 is in English though)- is this the cause of the
problem? How should I do to permanently change the spacing settion so that
it'll be the same with everyone else's word documents?