dixie

Default Including a letter header on a page

I have a group of roughly 100 letters that are the subjects of mail merges.
I have to put a different letter header on each of these letters for each
different organisation that uses them. It takes an hour to do it. I have
been fiddling around with INCLUDETEXT and have found that if I add
{INCLUDETEXT "Header.doc"} as the first thing in the letter and then place
the letter header in a file called Header.doc in the same folder as the mail
merge template, it works. Am I doing this correctly, it just seems too
easy!

dixie