Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Single Window Envelope Letter

Trial and error. Once you get it right - save it as a template.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"EglWolf" wrote in message
I am trying to compose a letter in word, that will allow me to fold the
letter, to display the contact details of the person who the letter is for
through the window in the envelope.

Is there a "template" or standard settings for format the layout of the
letter to allow this, or will I just have to do trial and error until I
can
get it right.

I am using a standard sheet of paper 8.5 x 11 and 4 1/8 inches x 9.5
inches
single window envelope from Office depot.