Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia Cynthia is offline

Default In Word, how do I add words/phrases to appear as typing them i

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

More information needed...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cynthia" wrote in message

We just upgraded from Windows HP to 2007 Office Suite and I used to have a myriad of healthcare words/phrases specific to my industry in an auto type list so that as i was typing along after I had typed a few letters of a word/phrase it would "pop in" and all I had do was hit "enter" and there it was! I can't figure out how to create my list of my commonly-used words/phrases in 2007 Word. Can you help?