Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default hyperlink reverting to relative path?

"Jane" wrote:

I must be missing something...I don't see anything at the recommended site
that addresses this issue.

Sorry about this, when I hit "Post" I did have a strange feeling that
something was wrong... I do not know how I read one post and then moved on to
another and hit Reply while still thinking bout the first one...

Sorry again. as to your question, I am afraid I do not have a satisfactory
answer, and I believe no one will... As far as I am concerned, I have never
been able to get to the bottom of this...

For a fairly complete discussion on this topic, see:
http://tinyurl.com/46hzj8