Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Sally,

If you turn off the 'picture placeholder' setting
in Tools=Options=View do your pictures appear
in Print Layout view?

=======
"Sally745" wrote in message news In Office 97 when I pasted a picture in Word, I would see the picture right
away. Since I upgraded to Office 2003, my inserted pictures appear as an
empty box. When I click on them, then I only see the little black boxes that
outline the picture. Occasionally I can get a camera-like icon to appear
near the bottom right of the black boxes. When I click on that, the picture
appears. Also the picture is viewable in Print Preview. This is very
frustrating and tedious. Is there a way to get the picture to view upon
insertion? +
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)