Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. Sinister Dr. Sinister is offline

Default Outline format problem

Hi Stefan, thanks for the quick response. Appreciate it.
--
Dr. Sinister

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Set up the numbering scheme carefully via styles; then apply the numbering
by applying the relevant styles. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dr. Sinister" wrote in message
My o.s. is Windows XP, home ed.; my computer has Microsoft Word 2002
(10.6838.6839 - SP3). I've not had any problems until about 5 months ago.
regularly use: Blank Document - Bullets and Numbering - Body Text First
(I.
A. 1. a.) etc. Within the last few months, whenever I attempt to use the
outline, the script either appears italicized or embolden or both. I've
tried modifying the format, but I can't get it back to the way that it was
with the original default. I think that I may have downloaded an update
that
supposed to be an improvement. I just want the outline function back to
the
was it was. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
--
Dr. Sinister

--
Dr. Sinister