Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default balloon text in track changes

As Charles has discovered, you have to modify both Balloon Text and Comment
Text styles, and you have to save the changes to your template (assumed to
be Normal.dot) by checking the box for "Add to template" in the Modify Style
dialog.

"rr" wrote in message
in track changes how can i pemanently set the font size higher for balloon
text comments in the margins. Default setting is eight point font. I want

my
default to be 10 point for all files that I edit. No matter what I do

after a
closer file, open up a new one and going to track changes the balloon text
comments under track changes always goes back to eight points.