Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Default Locking text boxes

"Steph" wrote in message
I have created a survey. This was first created using a table & then tick
boxes and text cells were inserted. However, when I lock the doc the tick
boxes work but the text boxes (obtained from the control option in the
toolbar) don't

Which Toolbar? If you used the Control Toolbar (Text Box & Check Box
*Controls*), those represent fields that need to be associated with
corresponding fields in a database file.

I believe what you are looking for are the Text and Checkbox *Form Fields*
on the Forms Toolbar.
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones