Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rock-a-fellas Rock-a-fellas is offline

Default Adding background color edge to edge in my brochure

But on the left side of my paper the background is almost to the edge but the
right side has a 1/2 inch gap. do you have any idea why? i was playing
around with the background feature and somehow the left side works but the
right doesn't.

thanks for your reply.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This represents the unprintable area specified by your printer driver.
Unless your printer can print to the edge, you won't be able to have a "full
bleed" background color.

"Rock-a-fellas" wrote in message
I am creating a brochure and I cannot seem to get the background color to
extend all the way to the end of the page. i have a white border all

around
the document.

HELP!

Many, many thanks for any help you can provide.