Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Metallo Metallo is offline

Default Paste a web page to MSWord 2003

Suzanne,

I tried it myself your solution n° 2 before posting this forum.
Again, try yourself, Word does not open the saved HTML webpage, but you can
see the link in the clipboard.

As far as your solution n° 1, sure it is as you say, but I need text and
images.

Thank you for your effort.

--
Alex

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Regardless of why it doesn't work (and I can replicate the problem), this
is
what will: Right-click on an image you want to save and choose Save
Picture
As. Save it to your hard drive, then use Insert | Picture | From File to
insert it into a Word document.

Alternatively, you can save the entire Web page in Word. In your browser
(presumed to be IE), choose File | Save As | Web page, complete. This will
create a Web page and supporting folder (for the images) in the place
where
you saved it. When you open it in Word, all the images will be in place,
and
you should be able to copy them from there and paste them into another
document.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org
so
all may benefit.

"Metallo" wrote in message
Hi,

I tried to paste some text and images from the following web page to
Word,
but without success.

http://www.arrow.nl/rock/index.php?o... 51&Itemid=104

Just try to copy the 500, 499 and 498 cover images and text, then try to
paste to Word, no way.

Why?

Thank you
--