Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default envelope address printing error

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The issue is probably an orientation issue similar to that covered at
http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm Does the macro on that
page fix it?

-- I will give it a try but I only use HP lasers.

Mark wrote:
I am using Word 2007 with Vista. Recently I have run into a problem
printing envelopes. Either the return address or the to address will
not print on the envelope unless I go in and manually adjust the
margins. It happens on all sizes of envelopes. It looks right
before I print it and it is not printer specific. Is there a file
that might have become corrupted and where do I find a replacement?

Thanks.