Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yacbo Yacbo is offline

Default Why does word 2007 close after i print?

I have had the same problem occasionally with Word 2003 and certain documents
and have had success using the "open and repair" option. With Word already
open, choose FileOpen. Then browse for your document. Once you find the
document you want to open, mouse down and to the right and click the down
arrow next to the "Open" button. Choose the option, "Open and Repair". Go
ahead and accept the changes, save, and then try to print it again. This has
worked for me. You probably want to create a back up copy of your original
just to be safe.

"Cookie" wrote:

hi i am running into a snag with the new 207 student teacher edition. It
keeps closing on me after i print can anyone help me?