jnrdextras

Default How do I correctly print on custom size paper?

I tried to print to a custom sized piece of paper (5.5 x 8 inches), but the
text came out looking like it was centered on what the printer thought was a
8.5 x 11 piece of paper. In other words, the left margin of the printed text
was about 2 inches from the edge of the paper. It looked correct in Print
Preview, but when it printed, all the text was shifted 2 inches to the right.
How can I get the text to print so the left margin of the text is correctly
aligned with the left edge of the paper?
OS = XP
Word 2003