Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Default How do I stop Word from moving a paragraph to next page?

Change the Paragraph formatting for the styles you're using. For example, if
the style in use is Body Text, then choose Format - Styles & Formatting. In
the list of styles, right-click on Body Text and choose Modify. In the
Modify dialog box, choose Format - Paragraph - Line and Page Breaks tab.
There, remove the check next to Widow/Orphan control. Click OK. In Modify
Style, if you want this to be a permanent solution for all documents based
on this template (usually Normal.dot), tick Add to Template, then click OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Rev Sue" Rev wrote in message
My document is limited to 10 pages. I need to have 1-inch margins top,
bottom & sides. I need to stop Word from starting a new paragraph on the