Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
augustus augustus is offline

Default Override printer setting?

Hi,

Under KB904805, "The printer settings are ignored when you print a Word
document", which basically for people with there printer setting been
ignored/override by Word.

My situation is the reverse of the above article, is there way to force Word
2003 setting on a printer (Printer: Canon ir3300)?
Basically, I got a word document with both portrait and landscape, but the
printer setting is either landssape or portrait, and it seems to be able to
reinforce this rule., so for all my landscape pages, it show up as a squashed
landspce on portrait.

THanks.