Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Data Source

Which version of Word?

What type of file is the data source?

Does Word display a message when you open the mail merge main document,
and if so, in that message, can you see the full path name of the file
it says it is trying to open?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Mary wrote:
I have 4 different mail merge letters with 4 different data sources. The
first one comes out fine. The next one defaults back to the first data
source, and I can't get it to stop doing that. I know I have selected the
correct file, so it's not a user error. Any suggestions?