Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hal Hal is offline

Default Check box question

I created an MS Word Form (template) that contains 3 checkboxes and 1
textbox. I coded the checkboxes so that when one is checked, the other two
are unchecked. I am trying to emulate what grouped radio buttons do, where
you can only click one at a time.

When I execute the document, I get the dialog box that askes me if I want to
enable/disable macros. I don't want that to pop up when users execute the
document. Is there a way to stop that from happening without asking the users
to change the security setting in MS Word, or is there another way of
handling what I'm trying to accomplish?

Thank you