Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
akaallice akaallice is offline

Default Forms & Locking Tables

I use word to make forms for our office. I use tables to make the forms.
Other people in the office use the forms on the computer (I've taught them to
do 'save as'). Thing is, when they type too much information into the space
alloted on the table, it completely shifts the format of the form, makes the
pages longer, shifts it onto another page, etc. My blank forms that I have
to print out over and over again, are just fine as no one types in them. So
how can I lock the table into place? Too bad I can't get a copy of it on
here for you to look at.