Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't underline in microsoft word

This could be a damaged document. However, first thing I'd check is the line
spacing for text (Paragraph dialog box).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
For a few weeks now, I've been unaible to underline words in Word.

When I try ctrl+u, it doesn't underline. When I use the underline button,
it does underline, but as soon as I close the document, it disappear.

It used to be only a few documents, it's now all the documents.

It's actually weird, for example, if i write the word Ğmariageğ, the
bottom part of the g won't appear unless I press ctrl+u.
So the only thing ctrl+u changes, is that it makes those bottom parts of
some letters appear (I don't get why the don't appear in the first
place..), but it won't underline the word.

Help, anyone ??

Thanks

Catherine