Moriarty Moriarty is offline
Junior Member

Location: London
Post Italicizing Short Titles in Citation generated in Manage Sources

Hi there,

Long time listener, first time caller...

In Manage Sources, is there a way to make the Short Title entered in the Edit Source box appear in italics in the citation? I can think of ad hoc ways that will make a short title appear it appear in the citation (I guess I could just use the desired short title as a Book Title), but not in a way that won't mess up the bibliography.

Apologies if this has been asked but I couldn't find another thread dealing with it.

Thanks!