Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Italicizing Short Titles in Citation generated in Manage Sources

If you're in Word2007 and can handle XML and this is the same as the Bibliography
Tool, I may be able to help you. How it works was changed in Word2013 so that
my highly customized bibliography styles don't work. I don't know which way
Word2010 goes.

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-4, Moriarty wrote:
Hi there,

Long time listener, first time caller...

In Manage Sources, is there a way to make the Short Title entered in the
Edit Source box appear in italics in the citation? I can think of ad hoc
ways that will make a short title appear it appear in the citation (I
guess I could just use the desired short title as a Book Title), but not
in a way that won't mess up the bibliography.

Apologies if this has been asked but I couldn't find another thread
dealing with it.

Thanks!