WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I insert the caret mark over a letter?

Hi there! To insert the caret mark over a letter, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and type the word "Renee" where you want to insert the caret mark.
  2. Place your cursor where you want to insert the caret mark, in this case, over the letter "e".
  3. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu bar.
  4. Click on "Symbol" in the "Symbols" section of the menu.
  5. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on "More Symbols" at the bottom of the menu.
  6. In the "Symbol" window that appears, select "Combining Diacritical Marks" from the "Subset" drop-down menu.
  7. Scroll down until you find the caret mark, which looks like a small upward-pointing arrow. Click on it to select it.
  8. Click on the "Insert" button to insert the caret mark over the letter "e".

That's it! The caret mark should now be inserted over the letter "e" in the word "Renee".