Cincyforyou

Default Can't open Word email attachments in Outlook

I have been using Office 2003 for a year. At one point I tried to follow some
directions for anti-spam setup and ever since then I cannot open a Word
attachment directly from email. I have to save the attachment to the hard
drive first. Also, my Word icon changed on the attachments from the usual "W'
to an icon that looks like a notepad - it has blue lines on the left hand
side and a red piece on the lower right hand corner. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Note - I can open Excel attachments with no problem.