Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I change undo from letters to words in Microsoft Word?

You could click on the tiny arrow next to the Undo button and drag
down through as many individual typing (or whatever) actions as you
need to. (But it doesn't show you the effects until after you let go;
if you've Undone too much, you have to Redo immediately to fix it.)

On Jan 14, 6:39*am, katetamm
wrote:
My 'undo' button goes letter by letter, very slowly. How do I get it to undo
by each word?